All of our luxury self-catering apartments and studio are available for a week or longer during the summer and high season.
Our lovely Apartments and Studio are available from Friday afternoon from 3.30pm to 10am the following Friday morning during high season.
Room with a view
- Kinbrae House is for grownups and couples only. (16 and over)
- Kinbrae House is a non smoking premises.
- Kinbrae House is in a fantastic location close to Gylly Beach, The Princess Pavilion, the harbour, the town centre and train station.
- Kinbrae House is currently open year round.
- Complimentary Cornish Cream Tea, fresh fruit bowl and lovely fresh flowers on arrival.
- Complimentary Individual super-fast fibre optic broadband available in each apartment and the studio.
- A complimentary parking space for one car in our private car park is provided for the duration of your stay. (parked at owners risk)
- All of our beds are superior quality with Super King, King, Double and Twin bed options available in Cornish Chough and Curlew.
- “The White Company” luxurious hypoallergenic bedding, 300 count Egyptian cotton sheets and fluffy towels are provided for your stay.
- Soft cosy bathrobes and slippers are provided for our guests.
- Modern fully tiled newly refurbished bathroom and shower rooms in each apartment and studio.
- Complimentary luxury Out of Eden eco toiletries on arrival.
- Fabulous fitted kitchen with built in Neff appliances incl microwave in each apartment and studio.
- Fridge with separate freezer compartment.
- Best quality contemporary small appliances, table ware and cooking equipment.
- Ironing board, iron, vacuum cleaner, cleaning products.
- Fitted Personal Digital Safe in each apartment and studio.
- Recycling Bins.
- Limitless instant hot water.
- Heated Towel Rail.
- Central heating system personally controlled in each room of your apartment and the studio
- USB charge points in each apartment and studio.
- Contemporary lighting options.
- Commercial fire alarm & emergency lighting installation throughout the property.
- Modern flat screen Smart TV in each apartment and studio.
- DAB Bluetooth media /radio alarm in each apartment and studio.
- Sea views from Cornish Chough, Curlew, Oyster Catcher Apartments and Puffin Studio. Garden views from Cornish Chough & Sanderling Apartments and Puffin Studio.
- Outside seating area for use by our guests.
- Private garden and sun terrace for Cornish Chough Guests.
- Games, puzzles and books available in each apartments and the studio.
- Garage with hand remote controlled entry door for Cornish Chough guests.
- Fully equipped utility drying room for Cornish Chough guests.
COVID – 19
- Once unessential travel restrictions have been eased by the Government and we are permitted to re-open and accommodate guests the following measures will be taken by us and we ask our guests to please follow these.
- Guests must not travel to Cornwall if they are presenting any symptoms of Covid -19. This is for a 14 day minimum period before departure.
- Guests who are unable to travel due to becoming unwell or presenting symptoms may postpone their booking free of charge up to the day of arrival to another week later in the year or next year ( For up to 12 months. Tariffs for change of season will apply)
- On arrival and each time guests return to the property they must use the hand sanitiser dispenser before entering and touching the digital entrance lock and door handles.
- The door handles, key safes, stair hand rail and cloakroom will be sanitised on Friday of each change over week.
- Apartments will be thoroughly cleansed after each departing guest and then cleaned and made ready for the next incoming guests. The cleaning team will be using antiviral products to cleanse the apartments and our usual eco friendly cleaning products.
- All linen is professionally cleaned off premises.
- Guests are asked to follow Government guidelines where social distancing measures are still in place when inside the hall and landing areas and the car park of Kinbrae House.
- If guests become unwell or present any of the Covid -19 symptoms when staying they must call the hosts immediately. They must pack up and leave Kinbrae House and return home as soon as possible stating at what time they will be leaving.
- When leaving their apartment, all guests must strip their bed/s of the fitted sheet, duvet cover and pillow cases and place these with their towels, bath mat, bathrobes, tea towels and kitchen cloth into the red laundry bag found in the wardrobe of their apartment. This is to protect our cleaning staff from handling personally used items.
- When leaving their apartment guests are asked if they can please wipe down the kitchen surfaces, dining table and door handles with viral sanitiser as provided. Please do not remove these products from your apartment.
- We hope that these measures will help to keep our guests and staff safe when at Kinbrae House.