All of our luxury self-catering apartments and studio are available for a week or longer during the summer and high season.
Our lovely Apartments and Studio are available from Friday afternoon from 5.00pm to 10am the following Friday morning.
Room with a view
- Kinbrae House is for grownups and couples only. (21 and over and 16 if accompanied by an adult)
- Kinbrae House is a non smoking non vaping premises.
- Kinbrae House is in a fantastic location close to Gylly Beach, The Princess Pavilion, the harbour, the town centre and train station.
- Kinbrae House is currently open year round.
- Complimentary Cornish Cream Tea, fresh fruit bowl and lovely fresh flowers on arrival.
- Complimentary Individual super-fast fibre optic broadband available in each apartment and the studio.
- A complimentary parking space for one car in our private car park is provided for the duration of your stay. (parked at owners risk)
- All of our beds are superior quality with Super King, King, Double and *Twin bed options available in Cornish Chough and Curlew. (*During the pandemic we are unable to offer a twin bed configuration in Cornish Chough and Curlew – thank you for your understanding)
- “The White Company” luxurious hypoallergenic bedding, 300 count Egyptian cotton sheets and fluffy towels are provided for your stay.
- Soft cosy bathrobes and slippers are provided for our guests.
- Modern fully tiled newly refurbished bathroom and shower rooms in each apartment and studio.
- Complimentary luxury Out of Eden eco toiletries on arrival.
- Fabulous fitted kitchen with built in Neff appliances incl microwave in each apartment and studio.
- Fridge with separate freezer compartment.
- Best quality contemporary small appliances, table ware and cooking equipment.
- Ironing board, iron, vacuum cleaner, cleaning products.
- Fitted Personal Digital Safe in each apartment and studio.
- Recycling Bins.
- Limitless instant hot water.
- Heated Towel Rail.
- Central heating system personally controlled in each room of your apartment and the studio
- USB charge points in each apartment and studio.
- Contemporary lighting options.
- Commercial fire alarm & emergency lighting installation throughout the property.
- Modern flat screen Smart TV in each apartment and studio.
- DAB Bluetooth media /radio alarm in each apartment and studio.
- Sea views from Cornish Chough, Curlew, Oyster Catcher Apartments and Puffin Studio. Garden views from Cornish Chough & Sanderling Apartments and Puffin Studio.
- Outside seating area for use by our guests.
- Private garden and sun terrace for Cornish Chough Guests.
- Games, puzzles and books available in each apartments and the studio.
- Garage with hand remote controlled entry door for exclusive use to Cornish Chough guests.
- Fully equipped utility drying room for exclusive use to Cornish Chough guests.
COVID – 19
Terms and Conditions of Stay During The Pandemic Season 2021
- Now that unessential travel restrictions have been eased by the Government and we are permitted to re-open to accommodate guests the following measures will continue to ensure our guest and staff safety. We ask that all guests please follow these.
- Guests must not travel to Cornwall if they are presenting any symptoms of Covid -19. This is for a 14 day minimum period before departure.
- When departing after their stay, all guests must strip their bed/s of the fitted sheet, duvet cover and pillow cases, mattress protector pad, and zipped pillow case protectors only and place these with their towels, bath mat into the labelled plastic laundry bags found in the wardrobe of their apartment. Please tie off the bags for collection by our staff. Guests cooperation with this will help to protect our cleaning staff and laundry staff from handling personally used items. Thank you for your assistance and understanding with this matter.
- When leaving their apartment we ask guests to please wipe down the kitchen surfaces, dining table and door handles with viral sanitiser as provided. Please do not remove these products from your apartment.
- We provide a “just in case you forgot” PPE pack in each apartment. This contains a small alcohol based gel hand sanitiser, 2 pairs of gloves & 2 face masks. We ask that if these items are not used that they are left in the apartment.
- We have not reduced the kitchen inventory in any of the apartments. All kitchen utensils and equipment, glasses, crockery and cutlery are sanitised between guests.
- The sanitising and cleaning regime takes approximately 25% longer to carry out than a change over before Covid-19. For this reason our check in time commences from 5pm and all guests must leave Kinbrae House no later than 9am on the day of departure. If you plan to leave early please let us know so that we can commence the cleaning of your apartment a little earlier.
- If when you arrive at Kinbrae House and another guest has also just arrived please give them priority when taking their bags to their apartment and enter the premises once they have finished using the entrance hall and stairs, ensuring that you are following 2 metre social distancing regulations. Thank you for your cooperation.
- We hope that these measures will help to keep you, our other guests and staff safe when at Kinbrae House.
- Unfortunately if you do not leave your apartment clean and tidy with washing up put away, your rubbish and recycling removed to the bin store, your bed stripped and all towels and linen placed in the bags provided we will have to charge you a cleaning charge of a minimum of £50.00.
- Guests who are unable to travel to Cornwall due to becoming unwell or presenting symptoms and with a positive test result (to be emailed to Kinbrae House no less than 24 hours before the arrival date or within 24 hours of the commencement of the stay date if a guest has fallen unwell the day of travel) may postpone their booking free of charge up to the day of arrival to another week later in the year or next year* (*For up to 12 months. Tariffs for change of season will apply) or request a full refund.
- On arrival and each time guests return to the property they must use the hand sanitiser dispenser before entering and touching the digital entrance lock and door handles.
- Two more hand sanitiser stations can be found in the entrance hall and landing and we ask that all guests use these when leaving their apartment before touching the stair hand rail and entrance door handle and lock etc.
- The door handles, key safes, stair hand rail are sanitised on Friday of each change over week.
- The hall and stairs are fogged using an aerosol virus control similar to those used on aircraft after guests leave on a Friday morning.
- Any apartments that have a same day change over are fumigated in the same way as the hall and stairs to ensure that all surfaces have been sanitised before our manual sanitising and cleaning regime commences.
- Apartments are thoroughly sanitised after each departing guest, then cleaned and made ready for the next incoming guests. The cleaning team use antiviral and antibacterial products to sanitise the apartments, we then clean using our usual eco friendly cleaning products.
- All linen is professionally laundered off premises using hot wash 60 degree cycles and medical grade disinfectants. Bedding is not re-used again for at least 2 weeks.
- Guests must comply with current Government guidelines where social distancing measures are concerned when inside the hall and landing areas and the car park of Kinbrae House. Masks must be worn when using the common areas.
- If guests become unwell presenting any Covid -19 symptoms when staying they must call the hosts immediately and remain in their apartment until they are ready to return home.
- If guests become unwell with Covid 19 and have driven to Cornwall for their holiday then they must pack up and leave Kinbrae House immediately if they are well enough to drive home. The Government are recommending this course of action.
- Any departing unwell guests must contact the owners to let them know at what time they will be leaving Kinbrae House. This is so that the hosts can take appropriate action to notify other guests sand to safely implement sanitising cleaning protocols.
- If guests are too unwell to return home by car or they have traveled to Cornwall using public transport then they must self isolate in their apartment until they are well enough to return home. Guests will have to pay for the continuation of their stay on a weekly basis Friday to Friday. Guests must notify the owners of Kinbrae House immediately if they are unable to leave so that arrangements can be made for any scheduled incoming guests and to notify other guests staying at Kinbrae House of the situation. Measures will be put in place to assist guests with providing any grocery and pharmacy requirements and for additional linen and towels etc to be provided for their continued stay.
- Please refer to our other terms and conditions on the website for review before booking; As you will automatically be agreeing to these when you book your apartment.