Luxury 5 Star Self Catering Apartments – Falmouth – Cornwall
COVID-19 Season 2021 update
As the Corona Virus Pandemic is still at large we are currently closed until the end of March 2021, or until we are permitted to reopen.
We are currently taking on line and telephone bookings for season 2021 onward. For all online booking inquiries please enter your desired dates of travel on the apartment or studio of your choice to see rates and availability; but if you prefer to speak to Tamara or if you have any questions about your stay please do not hesitate to telephone us.
Our Covid -19 Cancellation or Postponement Policy
For your peace of mind for season 2021 until further notice:-
We are continuing to operate our strict cleaning and sanitising protocols at Kinbrae House for incoming guests.
All guests must agree to comply to the terms and conditions of stay during the pandemic to help keep other guests and our staff safe when staying or working at Kinbrae House.
We are continuing our Covid-19 cancellation/postponement policy until further notice. All bookings up to the start date of the stay that are affected by the following will receive either a full refund of all money paid or a postponement to later in the year or into next year (season tariffs will apply)
- Another lockdown is enforced or the current lock down (3) is extended….
- Hotel and holiday accommodation are not permitted to re-open until after the date of the booked stay….
- Travel restrictions or tiers are enforced in the guest area curtailing all unessential travel incl holidays….
- Travel restrictions or the tier system is enforced in Cornwall preventing guests travelling from their own area of the country for their holiday….
- Kinbrae House has to close due to a guest contracting the disease whilst staying and who must remain at the property as they are unable to travel home. The Government guideline last year stated that guests who contract Covid-19 whilst on holiday must return home as soon as possible but only if they have the means to do so in their own car; they are not permitted to use public transport. If they are unable to return home or are too unwell to do so they must remain at their holiday accommodation. (We believe that the same guidelines will remain in place for this year)
- Before the start date of the booked stay, one or both guests have contracted Covid-19 and have a positive test result preventing them from leaving their home. Guest must notify Kinbrae House as soon as they become unwell to postpone or cancel their stay. A positive test result must be emailed to Kinbrae House no later than 24 hours after the start date of the guests stay but preferably before. (Any guests who become ill with Covid -19 whilst staying and who have no choice but to remain at Kinbrae House beyond their booking will have to pay the full weekly price for their continued accommodation and must self-isolate in their apartment. Guests must notify Kinbrae House management as soon as they become ill.)
- Track and Trace enforces one or both guests to self-isolate preventing them from leaving their home. Track and Trace details must be emailed to Kinbrae House no later than 24 hours before the start date of the guests stay.
For all other cancellation reasons, we recommend that guests take out holiday travel insurance.
For any cancellations made more than 8 weeks prior to arrival that are not the result of Covid -19 the non-refundable booking deposit will be forfeited unless we can resell the cancelled week/s to another guest before the start of the cancelled stay. A £25 cancellation fee will be deducted from the refund in this case.
For cancellations made within 8 weeks of the start date of the guests stay that are not Covid-19 related the full cost of the booking will be forfeited unless we can resell the cancelled week/s to another guest before the start date of the cancelled stay. A £25 cancellation fee will be deducted from the refund in that case.
When we are permitted to reopen in 2021 we look forward to once more welcoming guests to Kinbrae House Holiday Apartments.
We will be ensuring that our guests and cleaning staff are kept as safe as possible by implementing strict cleaning and social distancing policies where applicable. Please refer to our risk assessment on the facilities page for the up to date measures that we will be taking.
Please keep safe and well and let us hope that with all of our combined efforts to do so that we can finally beat this awful virus.
The top three reasons for staying at Kinbrae House
Location… location… location
A stone throw from Gyllyngvase Beach
1 minute walk to the Princess Pavilion
5 minutes walk to the train station
10 minutes walk to the Harbour, Events Square and Falmouth Town beyond
Your Holiday Starts Right Here
Well if you are reading this then you are considering a holiday in Cornwall and looking for a place to stay, but not just in Cornwall, “Fabulous Falmouth”, currently rated as the top place to stay in the South West. Your search can stop here because Kinbrae House 5 star luxury self catering apartments are the only place for couples of any age to stay when visiting Falmouth.
Our Apartments and Studio …..
For season 2021 four one bedroom boutique self-catering apartments and a superb luxury open plan studio are available to rent on a weekly basis.
Friday is Our Change Over Day
Friday night in Falmouth is like no other! There are a host of places to eat and drink in and around Falmouth and so much to see and do so why not kick start your holiday by soaking up the atmosphere of this fantastic port town on the Cornish Riviera on your first night. The best part about arriving on a Friday is that you can be up early to head off on your first Cornish adventure on Saturday morning or you can just relax and slowly start your weekend here……the choice is yours but what is so wonderful is that you arrive before anyone else and so avoid weekend traffic jams!